a ministry of Youth With A Mission - Frontier Missions
Your donation helps us equip hundreds of disciples from Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
Most of our trainees are from Africa and Asia. They need scholarships to receive training. Your donation will help someone like Sawado, from Rwanda, who after taking our program started over 60 new disciple-making groups and churches.
4 out of 10 people in the world have yet to hear the gospel. They live in what we call unreached people groups.
These ethnic peoples have rapidly growing populations and unless we are able to start multiplying movements of disciples among them, this will not change. Disciple Makers Increase provides training to make these possible.
Unlike other nonprofits and charities, our CEO, leadership team, and board all serve as volunteers. That means that more than 80 percent of what you give goes directly to helping us train new disciple-makers. The remaining 20 percent is used to pay virtual admin staff, and platform costs to assist in operations. Your money will be well spent for what it is given.
In the last 4 years, we’ve been able to train over 2,500 people from over 90 nations of the world. Hundreds of new churches and disciple-making groups have begun in places like Nepal, Pakistan, Nigeria, India, South Sudan, and many others. They continue to multiply and grow. Disciples are making disciples. Groups are starting groups. God's Kingdom is coming to new areas.
One of the things we offer as part of the Getting Started in Disciple Making Movements course is an online disciple-making group experience. This morning as our facilitators met to debrief after the recent session, she told me this story.
Japeth, a young man from Malawi actively participated in the Bible study. At the end of the online study, his application step was to go to a hill near his home and pray for his community.
Faithfully he did this and took another friend along. Atop the hill, they prayed together. Faith and passion filled their hearts, and their voices grew louder and louder. Hearing their shouts, a man approached.
After some initial conversation, he told them he had come to the top of this hill to hang himself. Sharing their hope in Jesus, they prayed for him, and he became a follower of Jesus that day. Praise God! This is what our trainees are learning - to be obedient disciples, who make disciples in response to God’s word.
As we enter the new year, we need an additional $9,000 to meet our year-end budget. Thanks for helping us start the year with what we need to keep training people like Japeth (mentioned above).
Disciple Makers Increase
16376 Timber Crest Dr., Prior Lake, MN 55372, USA